People I know, mostly through MOO but some not. Listed here
by the names I know them by; perhaps you know them by any other name, but
they smell as sweet. Uh, or something.
This page tends to suffer worst from link rot, so please
let me know of any broken links. If
you're here and you don't want to be or you're not here and you think you
should be, well, say so!
- Designer of nifty games. She lets me draw things for her.
Amie - Haven't
seen her since she quit MOOing much, but her page merits a good look.
- Another one we've stolen and brought to Seattle. :)
- We're going to steal him from Canada very soon.
- My cousin and the coolest web designer ever. Check out her business
page as well.
- Empress of Origami.
- Old friend from real life who has nearly disappeared, but not *quite*.
- Lovely and talented chef and penguin. Squonk!
Firesign - Longtime MOO friend and all around
great guy. Fire-san to Erin Chef. Allez Cuisine!
- Love. Forever.
- Brave Firefighter!
- Good friend and great musician, met through SF/Fantasy cons.
Hjelt - Old internet friend I don't see much anymore. Thoroughly
- Great friend and AMAZING writer, who also lets me draw things for him.
loree - Gracious
Marty - We
stole him from Kansas. He's never looked back.
P7A77 - Lambda
friend of silliness.
- Every group needs their own fruit fly researcher.
- She hasn't got a website right now, but she is Canadian and nifty. :)
- Scrabblemaster. Taught me everything I know.
- Purveyor of fine Canadian comedy.
- Theatre pal and cat addict, and creator of Shopcat.com.
- Evil microwizard.
- Fun and friendly flinger of fruit. I have been woofed!
- Friend, roommate, band member.
Xia, if you're reading this, it's probably time to clean the guinea pig cage.